- The Albi Online Store (“Albi”) allows you to purchase unique glassware and artwork (“the services”) through the website www.albi.art (“the website”).
- Albi may change and/or update the policy from time to time at its sole discretion without need for prior notice, and the change will take binding effect upon its publication. Continuing your access to the website or purchasing on it will be considered as consent to the policy change.
Providing the information and the ways we use it
- There is no legal obligation to provide Albi any information. However, providing the information and retention of information, as set forth below, is necessary in order to provide you with the services. If you do not agree to such collection or retention – please refrain from using the website.
- As part of using the website, you will be asked to provide us details such as full name, contact details and additional personal information (“the information”). The information will be used to provide you the services and for contacting you for operational needs. In addition, in case you have given us your consent to receive direct mailing, Albi may also send you marketing or advertising messages such as advertisements, promotions, updates, etc. by e-mail, text messages to your mobile phone, automatic dialing systems for telephone lines, etc.
- In addition, when you visit or use the website we may collect certain technical details about you. We collect or create this information independently, including through the use of “cookies”.
- You undertake to provide Albi only accurate and complete details. The responsibility for providing accurate details is your sole responsibility.
- You hereby give us your consent to be included in the database maintained by Albi, without time limit, in accordance with the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981 (“the Law”) and to the extent required by law.
- Albi will not transfer the information to any third parties, except in the cases listed below: A. In case that a third party is providing the services for Albi, the information necessary in order to provide the services will be passed on to the third party with their commitment to maintain the confidentiality of private information and use it only for the purpose of the services to Albi; B. If Albi merges with another entity and/or merges the activity into another corporation, Albi may transfer the information to the corporation, provided that the corporation accepts this policy; C. If the website is used to commit an illegal act or to enable or to assist in the commission of such an act and Albi is interested in checking it, or preventing access to the website and/or transferring their behavior patterns to third parties who are harmed by this activity; D. In accordance with a court order or an order of a competent authority instructing Albi to provide the information; E. In any dispute or legal proceedings, if any, in connection with the use of the website; F. In case where Albi deems it appropriate to defend itself, including, but not limited to, its property and/or rights.
The right to review the information
- Any person is entitled by law to review, by himself or by a representative authorized by him, information stored about him in the database. A person who has reviewed the information about him and found that the information stored in the database is incorrect or incomplete, or that he wishes to be removed from the database, is welcome to contact Albi in order to correct the information or to ask to be deleted from the database. If you wish to do so, please contact Albi by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be handled according to law in accordance with the applicant’s rights.
- It is clarified that the use of the website and the services offered on it are at your own risk and responsibility. In no event will Albi and/or anyone acting on its behalf be liable for any damage, of any kind, resulting from the use of the website. Since the website operates online, you hereby declare that although Albi secures the information in accordance with the law, it cannot guarantee complete immunity from hacking or disclosure of the information stored on it, and therefore you will have no claim or demand against Albi and/or who on its behalf in this matter for any damage, whether direct or indirect, that will be caused as a result of the disclosure of the information.